Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday = Baking Day!

There is a lady at our church who is an AMAZING baker. She makes the most beautiful, delicious, melt in your mouth kind of desserts. One day I was telling her that I would like to have some of her recipes so I could try to make them. Then, she suggested that we bake together every week and take turns teaching each other new recipes. What a great idea! We have started exercising together every morning, and on Tuesday mornings after we work out, we bake! It has been great to get to know her better during our walks in the morning.

She has taught me some delicious recipes! So far she has taught me how to make chocolate mud cakes, banana raspberry muffins and mint chocolate chip tim tam cheesecake. All of which have been amazing! I have taught her how to make cookies n' cream ice cream cupcakes and homemade peanut butter cups. Boy, I feel like I'm gaining a lot of weight from eating all of these wonderful desserts, but they are just so good!! Next week I am teaching her how to make no bakes. I love how God can use things we enjoy, like baking, to help me get to know people in the church and have fellowship together!


Mint Chocolate Chip Tim Tam Cheesecake
Chocolate Mud Cakes

2 comments:

  1. Not sharing the recipes on here? They all look and sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You you email me (sam.schwarze@gmail.com)and I'll send you the recipes!

    ReplyDelete