Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Visit!

This past week we were so blessed to have my family come visit. I was so excited about them coming that I could hardly focus on my work before they came! It was nice to be able to share our new life with them here and for them to get to know the people that have blessed us so much. We were able to take some time off work and explore a bit of Australia with them. They spent these first few days here in Yeppoon, then all of us headed down to Sydney for a few days. It was exciting to see more of the beautiful country God has put us in. Here are a few pictures from their time here.

Family picture with Zorro, the Koala, at a wildlife sanctuary near where we live.

We got to tour the Opera House in Sydney. It was beautiful! It was so neat to be able to learn some history about it. It was probably one of our favorite parts about Sydney.
We went hiking one day. Here is my mom and dad climbing on the side of the mountain.

We've jumped back into the swing of things and are back to work. Honestly, it's been a bit harder now that my family has left. I wasn't homesick before! But now, with the holidays coming up, I'm starting to miss home a bit more. We'd appreciate your prayers during this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment