Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The News...

So by now, we're assuming that most people have heard the news...but just in case we thought we'd fill everyone in here as well.  We are having a baby!  Baby Schwarze is due September 12.  We are incredibly excited!  We found out on January 2nd and we have been dying to tell everyone for 2 months!  Toward the end though I was enjoying just sharing this "secret" with our close family and friends.  I was willing to hold off a bit longer to tell everyone, but I don't think Sean would've liked that!  Well...yesterday we finally started telling people and it is wonderful to share the joy with those around us.  We told our youth at the end of Bible study and it was really fun to hear their reactions.  At first we got a lot of blank stares which was quite funny, but once it settled in what we had told them, they were excited and gave us hugs!  Today we had to go to the store to pick some stuff up for church and we walked through the baby section and looked at all of the cute clothes!  It was nice to not have to be so secretive about it all.  Whenever we've gone to the store to get anything pregnancy related we've had to be really sneaky because we almost always run into someone that we know.  We would appreciate your prayers for a healthy pregnancy.  We had a check up at 11 weeks and everything seemed to be very healthy and we even got to hear the heartbeat!      

2 comments:

  1. I'm a friend of your moms and I also blog. I enjoy reading about your ministry in Australia and just wanted to say Congratulations on your very happy news! I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the wonderful news Sean and Sam! I'm thrilled for all of you! I pray that you have a healthy pregnancy and that the months ahead are filled with joyful planning and anticipation.

    ReplyDelete