Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm going to Disney World!

While we are waiting on our visas we decided to have some fun! Last week, Sean and I went to Orlando to spend time with my family at Disney World. Most of my extended family lives in south Florida, so a lot of them drove up for a few days. There were people coming and going all week and at one point we had 15 people. Like always it was crazy and so fun! We don't know when we are leaving for Australia, so we had to say some goodbyes in case we don't see them again which was sad. Hopefully we will see them again!

We thought we'd share some pictures with you and introduce you to some of my family :) Are you ready to meet the cutest kids ever????

Goofy is doing the Seminole Chop!!

My cousin Tim, his wife Angela and the two cutest kids ever-Caraline and Lily
My Mom and Dad with Pooh!

Caraline has learned some new dances moves that Daddy taught her :) Cute right!?
Lily!!! I mean really, you can't help but smile can you? Too cute!
A picture of some of the family at Epcot on our last day. Notice the pants and long sleeves. Sad.
This is my Sandra and her boyfriend Joe with us at Hollywood Studios.
You can't go to Disney without getting a picture with Mickey!!


No comments:

Post a Comment