Monday, May 14, 2012

Filling you in a bit!

Boy, lots has been going on and there is so much to update you on.  I think I'll do a little bit at a time so that I don't write a book.

Youth-It has been going really well.  We've had a few less kids lately because they are all so busy!  We are hoping to see them back soon.  We have a youth camp in July so we are busy planning fundraisers to help the kids for camp.  We are holding a car wash this coming weekend and on June 2nd we will be having a fundraiser dinner at the church.  Sean and I headed down to the venue where we'll be holding the camp in July yesterday and we are SO excited about it!  The camp has so much to offer.  We will be the only ones at the camp and they are so willing to cater toward exactly what we want.  We are in charge of the activities at the camp and we can't wait to get started with the planning!

Here is a link to one of our youth videos, it's probably one of my favorites!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j8mlIWLsdr8

I am planning a purity event for the high school girls that I'm really looking forward to.  There are 2 other amazing ladies who are helping me plan who have a passion for purity. The event will be held June 7, 14 and 16.  Please be praying for this event while we work out the details.  I'll keep you updated :)

Bible study-  A while ago I mentioned that I was leading a Beth Moore Bible study for young adult girls on the book of Esther.  We finished the study a few weeks ago and we all loved it!!  We started a new on by Beth Moore last week called "A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place."  It's all about the tabernacle.  We're all really excited about this study.  The tabernacle is something that none of us have studied before. We'd love your prayers for this study!

No comments:

Post a Comment