Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Some Encouragement...Oh and A Little Polka Too!!

Last year, I was asked to help write a Children's Sunday School curriculum for the Wesleyan churches in America.  They asked if I could teach the children about missions in Australia and share a little bit about what Sean and I were doing here.  I had completely forgotten about it though, but at the end of November, we received a few emails from Sunday school teachers telling us that they had studied the lesson that I had written and asked for our address.  Yesterday, we came home to the most wonderful surprise!  We opened up a package and found hand-written letters from the children in the Sunday school classes.  We sat down and read all of them.  They were so encouraging and some were very funny.  We were very blessed by these letters! We thought we'd share a few of our favorite :)   



Please notice the name: Seantha & Schwaze


Great picture of our house!


We love the little tid bit about herself :)  "I love to polka!"  It's great!!


 We would like to extend a huge thank you to Brookhaven Wesleyan Church in Marion, IN for these wonderful letters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment